Latest AnnouncementsTwitter Feed
- Get your business ready to import from the EU to the UK after BrexitWhat you need to do now to make sure you’re able to receive goods from the UK to the EU, if the UK leaves the…
- International treaty: Tax treaties between the UK and SwitzerlandFind out about Tax treaties and related documents between the UK and Switzerland.
- Detailed guide: Education and vocational training (VAT Notice 701/30)Find out how VAT applies to education, research, vocational training, examination services and goods and services connected with these activites.
- Detailed guide: Check when a business must follow the rules for Making Tax Digital for VATFind out if and when you (or your clients) need to follow the rules for Making Tax Digital for VAT, or apply for an exemption.
- Detailed guide: Make a subject access request to HMRCFind out how to request access to personal data that HMRC holds about you, or someone who has died.
- Official Statistics: Creative industries statistics: August 2019Statistics on the take-up and cost of film, high-end television, animation, video games, children’s television, theatre, orchestra, and museums and galleries exhibition tax relief.
- Research and analysis: Understanding digital tech businessesResearch into the attitudes and behaviours of digital technology businesses towards tax requirements.
- Get your business ready to export from the UK to the EU after BrexitWhat you need to do now to make sure you’re able to send goods from the UK to the EU, if the UK leaves the…
- Detailed guide: Check if an alcohol wholesaler in the Isle of Man is approvedCheck the list of alcohol wholesalers in the Isle of Man that have approval under the Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (AWRS).
- Tax Credits Technical ManualA guide to the law relating to Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit including entitlement, changes in circumstances and how payments are made
- Form: Tax on savings: Individual Savings Accounts interim claim (ISA10)Use this form to make an interim claim for tax relief on tax paid on Individual Savings Account (ISA) investments.
- Detailed guide: The Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (AWRS)Find out if you need to apply for approval to sell alcohol to another business.
- Guidance: Charities: detailed guidance notes on how the tax system operatesFind out how to register a charity for tax, your obligations, and any reliefs or exemptions available.
- Guidance: Shared Workspace registration and enrolmentFind out how to register and enrol for the Shared Workspace online service.
- Detailed guide: Help and support for the Construction Industry SchemeUse our online guide and watch our webinars to get help on paying tax and record keeping for the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
- Detailed guide: Help and support for VATGet help with VAT by using videos, webinars, online courses and email updates from HMRC.
- Detailed guide: Customs Freight Simplified Procedures: excluded procedure codesFind out which Customs Procedure Codes (CPCs) are limited use or excluded from use with Customs Freight Simplified Procedures (CFSP).
- Guidance: Rates and allowances for Climate Change LevyFind the rates of Climate Change Levy (CCL) and Carbon Price Support (CPS).
- Guidance: Self Assessment commercial software suppliersFind software suppliers for tax returns, supplementary pages and attachments.
- Life Assurance ManualThis manual provides guidance on the corporation tax treatment of insurance companies writing life assurance and other long-term insurance business. The guidance relates to the…
Why not contact us today?For more information on the above, please Contact Us or telephone on 020 8518 8885 and we will be glad to answer all of your questions.
Even better, why not book your FREE consultation today, it only takes a minute. Just looking for an idea of costs? No problem! Visit our Request a Quote page, fill out a simple Form, then we will get back to you within 24 hours. That's a promise! Live local? If you are out and about in the Woodford, Wanstead, Buckhurst Hill, Chigwell, Chingford, Ilford, Romford, North East London and Essex area, why not give us a quick call to confirm if we can arrange an immediate, free consultation.