Latest AnnouncementsTwitter Feed
- Transparency data: Companies House purchase ledger spend 2019Information about our purchase ledger spending 2019.
- Transparency data: Companies House government procurement card spend 2019Information about our government procurement card (GPC) spending 2019.
- Detailed guide: Filing your company's confirmation statementFind out what a confirmation statement is and how to send your statement to Companies House.
- Official Statistics: Companies register activities: statistical release 2018 to 2019 (revised)Yearly statistics on company incorporations and dissolutions, and the total size of the register.
- Corporate information: Companies House – Research at Companies HouseComplete our customer satisfaction survey to tell us what you think of our services.
- News story: Essential maintenance to our online servicesPlanned maintenance will affect Companies House Service.
- Promotional material: Companies House webinarsInformation about our live webinars and podcasts, and a calendar listing of our planned webinars for the year.
- News story: Say thank you to someone at Companies HouseSend an email to say thanks for the excellent service or help you've received from a person or team at Companies House.
- Official Statistics: Incorporated companies in the UK April to June 2019Quarterly release providing information about the number of companies on the register, newly incorporated companies, and removals from the register.
- News story: 6 things to know about our performance in 2018-19Highlights of our work, activities and achievements for 2018 to 2019, including how we're transforming our organisation.
- Corporate report: Companies House annual report and accounts 2018 to 2019Information on the performance of Companies House from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019.
- Press release: Companies House reveals UK’s top 10 areas for late filingWe've revealed the top 10 areas in the UK where companies are late filing their accounts.
- Guidance: Webinar: register your company and know your responsibilitiesAdvice on starting a limited company and your responsibilities to Companies House and HMRC.
- News story: Number of companies in the UK from 2018 to 2019Our annual statistics release provides information about the number of companies on the register, newly incorporated companies, and removals from the register.
- Guidance: Liquidation and insolvency: companies in Northern IrelandAn overview of insolvency and liquidation proceedings for companies registered in Northern Ireland, and the documents you must send to Companies House.
- News story: Changes to our late filing penalties manualWe’ve updated the guidance we use to assess penalty appeals made by businesses. The revised manual will come into force on 1 October 2019.
- Corporate report: Companies House independent adjudicators' reportAn annual report by independent adjudicators on late filing penalties appeals and complaints to Companies House.
- Guidance: Liquidation and insolvency: companies in ScotlandA guide to liquidation and other insolvency procedures for companies registered in Scotland.
- Guidance: Late filing penaltiesHow a late filing penalty (LFP) will be imposed if your company accounts are not filed on time and how to appeal against an LFP.
- Detailed guide: Companies House Welsh serviceWe have a service for Welsh companies and limited liability partnerships (LLPs) who prefer to use the Welsh language.
Why not contact us today?For more information on the above, please Contact Us or telephone on 020 8518 8885 and we will be glad to answer all of your questions.
Even better, why not book your FREE consultation today, it only takes a minute. Just looking for an idea of costs? No problem! Visit our Request a Quote page, fill out a simple Form, then we will get back to you within 24 hours. That's a promise! Live local? If you are out and about in the Woodford, Wanstead, Buckhurst Hill, Chigwell, Chingford, Ilford, Romford, North East London and Essex area, why not give us a quick call to confirm if we can arrange an immediate, free consultation.