As from 2018 HMRC will be phasing in “Digital Taxation” whereby most business tax payers will have to submit three monthly accounts, replacing the current annual accounts system. You will also have to pay any tax that’s due quarterly. With this in mind, accurate and up to date bookkeeping will be vital if you want to keep your accounting costs down.
There are numerous ways of keeping you business records from the black bin bag method; To use cloud based bookkeeping software that not only record your transactions but can provide lots of different reports like how much you currently owe in VAT, Sales/Purchase reports and a Profit & Loss report, so you can see week by week if you are making money of digging yourself deeper in to a hole!
Either way, one of our key objectives will always be to try and add value over and above the obvious. For example, by looking at your suppliers, we may be able to recommend alternative and more cost effective options.
We would review your book-keeping system if you wish and advise on;
- The right book-keeping system for your business
- If the information being produced is accurate and reliable
- How you can spend less time keeping your books
- VAT errors – before the Vat Man finds them!
- Specific training needed for book-keeping staff
- How you could produce more relevant management information that is useful to manage your business.
To help make your business life easier, you can;
- Drop off, Post or Scan and place documents in to your client folder on your computer that is linked to our system and we do all the processing.
- You pick up or we will post the records (neatly filed and organised!) and all the information we’ve agreed to provide you with. It also makes it easy for us to handle any VAT inspections.
Allowing us to easily prepare for you;
Keeping our Fees down!
Our aim is to achieve an accurate picture of your Business’s financial records in the least possible time and with the minimum fuss. We are able to do this by looking at your individual requirements and recommending the best approach. If you are modestly competent on the computer, you can keep costs down by completing some simple bookkeeping spreadsheets we give to you. Similar to rewarding Drivers with full no-claims bonus!
Keeping you happy!
Our Fees are not set in stone and are monitored throughout the year to ensure we are giving you value for money. This is a two way process and we encourage clients to give feedback on Fees we charge. To the best of our knowledge, we don’t have any disgruntled clients. Our aim, is to make sure you are no exception!
Why not contact us today?For more information on the above, please Contact Us or telephone on 020 8518 8885 and we will be glad to answer all of your questions.
Even better, why not book your FREE consultation today, it only takes a minute. Just looking for an idea of costs? No problem! Visit our Request a Quote page, fill out a simple Form, then we will get back to you within 24 hours. That's a promise! Live local? If you are out and about in the Woodford, Wanstead, Buckhurst Hill, Chigwell, Chingford, Ilford, Romford, North East London and Essex area, why not give us a quick call to confirm if we can arrange an immediate, free consultation.